Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Bit More Rested (In Him)

Sorry for the long haitus. (sp?) The week after I wrote last was much more rest filled and I am thankful. Your prayers are powerful!
I am now on a vacation I never thought would happen at this stage in our life?! We are renting a "beach house" (guest quarter) from someone I emailed on a home exchange site. I am so thankful to be here and sort of being able to afford it! It is a small space for the 3 of us, but so close to the beach. I will try to post a few pics soon so you can see our fun.
I really just wanted you all to know how thankful I am that God works in us and around us through each other to lift our burdens and carry them for us too. Thank you again for your God honoring prayers and love-I feel them:)
Lovingly praying for you too,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment